Vici

Vietnam time

Translate

Aug 2, 2017

Photo Kyrgyzstan Presidential daughter breastfeeding controversial

Photo of Kyrgyzstan's youngest daughter in Kyrgyzstan lingerie raises debate on breastfeeding and seduction.

anh-con-gai-tong-thongkyrgyzstan-cho-con-bu-gay-tranh-cai
Image Shagieva breastfeeding posted online in April Photo: BBC.

In April, Aliya Shagieva posted a photo on the social network with the caption, "I will breastfeed anywhere and whenever he needs it." However, Shagieva had to remove the photo because of unscrupulous criticism.

Sharing with the BBC on July 30, she said criticism was the result of a culture of female sexuality.

"My body is not vulgar, it is fully functional to meet the physiological needs of the baby, not just for sex," she said.

Her parents, Almazbek Atambayev and Raisa, were also unhappy with her daughter's actions.

It's easy to understand that the previous generation is more conservative than the younger generation, "Shagieva said.

"When I breastfeed, I felt like I was giving the best I have." For me, caring for and satisfying my needs was more important than my own preoccupation.

Kyrgyzstan is a republic of Islam. Breastfeeding in public is acceptable. However, breastfeeding women in public often have to use a breast pad. So, when Shagieva posted lactation photos online, many criticized her for being unethical and arguing that it was not necessary to publicize her private moments. Thank you for leaving valuable comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

free auto backlink, tao backlink, tao backlink chat luong cao mien phi