Vici

Vietnam time

Translate

Dec 7, 2015

American photographer found his father taking the homeless

===

  Diana Kim, 30, a photographer on the island of O'ahu, Hawaii, the US had an unexpected reunion with his father disappeared 25 years through projects photographed their homeless.

When Diana Kim 5 years old, her parents divorced and her father had left. During these years later, Diana spent countless difficulties humiliation, she had to go stay with relatives and friends even have time to sleep in the park, in the car. Although such hard life but she was striving to build himself a happy place inside husband and two sons, especially her still accomplish his passion for photography and the legal profession.


When the memory of his father, Kim said she "My father once owned a photo studio and it was he who introduced me to photography enthusiasts. I remember that day every time I visited the father and mother, he often hid my mom for candy and then I feel happy to have a father like that. "

Cảm động nhiếp ảnh gia Mỹ tìm thấy cha khi chụp người vô gia cư - 1
Diana Kim and his father at a young age

In 2003, Kim was a student, and she began to do a photo essay about the homeless people on the street and she continues to extend the project for years. Through this project, she met the father after 25 years of separation.

In 2012, when the project is implemented in Honolulu, Kim suddenly caught his father among the homeless people she was shooting. After 25 years, the father appeared before her as a homeless, sick, ragged clothes and even he did not even remember her.

"I found him standing in a corner staring at the ground. I slowly approached towards him and the guts to name but he did not hear. I slowly stepped closer and touched his shoulder, but there was no movement whatsoever. He still did not turn to face me. One woman told me not interested because the day he was in here. I wanted to scream that it was my father. "

Cảm động nhiếp ảnh gia Mỹ tìm thấy cha khi chụp người vô gia cư - 2
In 2012, when the project is implemented in Honolulu, Kim suddenly caught his father among the homeless people she was shooting

In 2012, when the project is implemented in Honolulu, Kim suddenly caught his father among the homeless people she was shooting "My father was severe schizophrenia and was not treated. I have repeatedly caught him talking to myself. I wonder what his future will be like then. I just sat there and prayed that he would accept treatment, eating, bathing dressing, "she Kim choked share.

Following her time to give in to help his father, but she remembered a conversation when her father was somewhat more sober, he had to apologize to her. "Diana, father apologized for not being at my side, but dad really proud to see the children have a good life like today," recalls these words, Diana Kim has decided to forgive his father and would never leave him. form

Cảm động nhiếp ảnh gia Mỹ tìm thấy cha khi chụp người vô gia cư - 3

"I wonder what his future will be like then. I just sat there and prayed that he would accept treatment, eating, bathing dressing"

May 10/2014, Kim received a call from cousin told that her father suffered a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. "My husband and I always stay with caring for him and when we tried to leave, my father's eyes opened and he was calling my name. We had a chat and I feel that everything seemed fine up, "Kim wrote on her blog.

Finally, the father of Diana Kim also agreed to treatment and health have become a lot more. "Now my father is having a better life. He was proud to pass strenuous good time there. After the tragedy of life, he still has goals, there is hope and the will to success. Now, he's spending more time meeting friends, actively seeking employment and planned to visit family in Korea, "Kim shared her.

Cảm động nhiếp ảnh gia Mỹ tìm thấy cha khi chụp người vô gia cư - 4
"Currently, he spent time meeting friends, actively seeking employment and planned to visit family in Korea," Kim shared her.

Currently, Ms. Kim feel every day that passes is a day filled with happiness, is seeing a healthy father day she will feel more meaningful life. "My father recovered this is evidence of the strength of the human spirit and it reminded me to always respect this life. My childhood without a father in addition, he also did a lot to do me harm injured, but I decided to forgive him so that we can happily live together, "she Kim said.

Cảm động nhiếp ảnh gia Mỹ tìm thấy cha khi chụp người vô gia cư - 5
"My childhood without a father in addition, he also did a lot of hurt me, but I decided to forgive him so that we can happily live together"

Through his story, she replied to messages Kim: "Life always surprises meetings and miracles always present around us. Will always have a second chance, as long as we live. Without fail, unless we give up, my father did not give up and I did not abandon him. "


Thank you for leaving valuable comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

free auto backlink, tao backlink, tao backlink chat luong cao mien phi