Vici

Vietnam time

Translate

Oct 1, 2016

Donald Trump promised not love the younger daughter


Donald Trump's daughter asked him to promise to never date someone younger than her.


donald-trump-hua-khong-yeu-nguoi-tre-hon-con-gai
Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka. Photo: Jaime McCarthy
"I had a deal with my daughter, Ivanka. She was 17 and it made me promise to never date someone younger than him," Mr. Trump said in a monthly radio program 6/1999. "So when she grew up, the people who meet the requirements even more limited."

At the time of the interview, Mr. Trump has a date with current wife Melania. Mr. Trump is 70 years old, his wife, 34, 46, and Ivanka. This interview was a strategist for Democratic rediscover and share with the New York Daily News.

Mr. Trump ever made surprising comments about her daughter. In an interview in 2003, Mr Trump said: "I know who is one of the world's most beautiful people do not? Ivanka, my daughter. She 1.8m tall, very nice shape. I've earned a lot of money from modeling work. "

"If Ivanka is not my daughter, perhaps I will meet with her," Mr. Trump said.

Thank you for leaving valuable comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

free auto backlink, tao backlink, tao backlink chat luong cao mien phi