Vici

Vietnam time

Translate

Dec 14, 2016

Blog- Try Feeling Strange

Kết quả hình ảnh cho hot girl

I let go of the pen, a boredom interspersed with fatigue invaded my daily work as well as the day goes by day, lecture, lecture, marking. Probably have to go to support girls playing sad, I opened the drawers for money, suddenly encountering a briefcase.
I shook it open, including a xilip old, I picked it up, shook sniff, a scent very hard to describe stormed straight into the nose, along with it, the memories came rushing past. That was the first girl to go out with Dr. Hoang. About ten years ago under the protective umbrella, girls play is very simple, we are to Gia Lam Gia Lam station nearby, there are many girls standing abound, Hoang was no match gravel so he chose us in largely outdated lines that go straight to a familiar house in the neighborhood, after a time, he cited a lovely young children
- Did you guys?
- We've had 2 people
- The brother in turn or to other people you call more
- Well, two guys together in for fun.
The first time is going to be e * t a slut girl though was our mistake but also strong emotional shivers both limbs feverishly did not know what to do. While you are proficient to undress and then dropped the pants and xilip out, and told him I preached any previous game. While I was still embarrassed to undress, then was timely Hoang naked. Royal has a red-headed b ** i black body. He said: I blow the trumpet for him. I obediently opened loudmouth Phoenix grabs his so-b ** i suck suck to. Royal started closing his eyes, breathy moan and Hu Hu. Seeing his friend was happy I found happiness spread. Phuong I approached and said: I moved him out nhé em off cordage answer: You feel free. In the dark room, only a small oil lamp, I do not know unbound fumbling like, see me off forever without being, you stop blowing Quai hands behind the move fell cord immediately. I put his hand touched my breasts squeezed gently, just squeeze the nipple has fingered two. I have a pair of breasts are beautiful, it's reasonably small, firm squeeze really liked. While I lingered body did not forget me I suck enthusiastically. Looking at the scene in front of b ** i do not know when erect. I started touching breasts touching his back and started down to the abdomen, touched a feather cluster, then a small slit wet, do not know l * n girls like it? I gently for picking her fingers, her l * n warm and smooth as I pick do not know boring. As long as the praises Huang said you make your brother go. I turned to my proficiency pulled out a condom, agile bird b ** i I contact to, then overlay e * t up: England play away. First e * t a girl do not be embarrassed to be inserted into new forever. I slamming oh happy too. By then change, I suck my b ** i e * t up then overlay stamping. Well, enough of the type of dogs, cats, wild horses, the three of us together tattered pants charm for over an hour. No longer take it anymore, I shoot you in the mouth air, while Royal shot into the hole e * t.

So I lost my virginity.
Students then very soon that money in their pockets, but the day b ** i would need e * t. I saw some children the same class but no one will notice. In her classroom An see me sad, often to comfort her. I feel the need to thank her drooping An chi.Mot day I go out. She is a girl An old, older than the age of 30 than their slant eyes, freckled face and underarm being.
She is like the verse describes:
All the time you are tired
The nanny rhyme pasty hands down
And the endless desire
Kids color overlay of time
I take her to the park, to the dark one was clutching her, I kissed her on the cheek and lips, a nose straight stormed stench made me want to vomit. She pushed my hand away and said weakly: Son not do that! I whispered: I love you and then put his hand into the breast soft squeeze. An issuer She shrugged, I rubbed one by one and then thrust his arm once breast bra, her breasts warm and hot An. I lingered head hunting ti was hard this time, do not know because the cold wind or because my hand that she An stiffened up, her nipples prickling snail, I quickly took off his face in his buttonhole and breasts she then sucked backed chụt, sister An embrace my hand slips plunged into fondled her plump buttocks. Touching embrace kissing bored, my hands move to her secret expedition. Paint damage her too sure. I replied I was at her vanity, though old but the l * n her beautiful, it curves and soaring, the above is a constellation frizzled and hard, making me squeeze forever without agreement, squeeze bored me switching to tire hook moves, one hand clutching my sister, my middle finger into the slot and gently rested lightly period, I moi by then praises her water flowing along the fingers bunched into a puddle in the hand I, in my heart a thought occurred to me I'd tasted peculiar taste how happy country?
I knelt down face into the shag her whispering to lick the smell stinks a burst in the nose makes me nauseous, I regretfully had kissed her on the back. Now my penis was erect rigid masturbation I caught my sister, her hands on shock absorbers to fluent, refined suspension, the gas is once my fire, my palms. Leads are also bored bottle shock, We rented motels e * t together many times, but it was time for her to marry, but regretfully I had to find another another girl. Sunlight on the table to shape the holes. Looking at the hole I suddenly remembered Tan, a friend of his. Tan Tan nicknamed the devil. He nicknamed the devil because he is not evil or wickedness as this is the demon that nickname because she loves him a donation. Tan recalled: Back then, I made a foreman for aluminum rolling mill and that, in the workshop have a job you do? Cooking and cleaning attention to me. On a clear day you take a shower. flushing out rushing heard me feel hot and stuffy. I came inside the door peeked inside. Although only 15 years old but I have no body round the sexy curves, peeled white round breasts, the highest spot emerged on a small knob halo with light brown, pour water droplets consecutive down my body as rubies. But with receding hair plastered to the groin soaked evaluation reinforces my.Toi looks great feel hot flashes. One-horse

cu else was driving me hard up and length of order when.
Can not help it I slowly stripped, cu I turned out like stiff springs pitch black and I pushed open the door and burst into the bathroom with him said, but I was startled when I realized it, laughing I took a washcloth and extensive blueberries map devil, to die nè. I have just taken a jump to hug lever age to marry you. I struggled, laughing, as she wrestled my cu entered my cleft self when. I stiffened, 1 whole body like electric shock. I then suddenly weakening struggling paper was paralyzed, his eyes closed, panting, a fragrant smell chastity of girls stormed into my nose. I like passion to rush Drop down kissed lips pink and white chest down, gradually down to the groin. Now I see clearly below those with receding hair is a very nice slot l * n specification, at the top of a piece of meat slot knob with your finger to that at the time I did not know that the clitoris. Grab my mouth open the whole of me as l * n gnawing a bread. I whined and frantically chew voraciously l * n em. although not raised his head, but I know that much because I kept Laem praises push my head into my l * n I do suffocation. moved past the initial bout I gradually regained his composure, after an annoying bite once I slowly release the l * n em out, you know the vapor form and lower legs down, I gently licked a long way from the hole e * t to the clitoris as you pick people up for joy. I use two fingers wide ball l * n em out, her lips pale pink small has many wrinkles as crested chickens live. I stick to the right edge of a little plaque l * n milky. My tongue licked at the edges between the two parties and a strong mature until touched his tongue into a bulkhead which I guess is the hymen. L * n my tastes bitter, bitter. L * n taste of life as I licked his head endlessly bored. I licked By then heard a noise, you look like my kids in, you pushed me away sheepishly.
- Well, for another time!
I had pants on prevention achievements handbag grab masturbation, masturbating finished tired I fell asleep. In my dream I feel like I'm going to practice. Our delegation has 4 people, two girls and two boys. We went to practice at Long Luong village. It is a very nice cat along the highway, the lower house of substandard intermingled peach trees began to bloom. I was on the afternoon we arrived, we share a house with a young couple and their five children burgeoning. At night the whole family gathered around the fire table art sex stories, we organized a poetry night toad. Son started the first article, he read:
Today the moon climb past
I want to kiss you on the cheek
I followed
Moon today seem ashamed
I want to kiss you on the ...

Tam Ha and two children laughing and punching we often speak. Finished punching two children sat panting, shaking rounded chest stretch, so I improvised emotional read on:
My concern as a breast thorns
No colors that hurt the heart
I am sad because the nipple unripe
In the banks laden gong lace trend
I'm glad breasts naive
Thin dress fluttered in
I am angry because you were too naive
x3C!-- ads --x3E Mastectomy the summer sun
I love a breast interstitial accidentally
E ratio glass with drops of sunshine
I hate that too distant breast
I did not look back even once
Because breast which I much desire
Many seek breast nights wandering
Just like life goes by like in a fairy scene, we wandered around the, always liked the drawing and photography. More and more our emotional closeness. Until one day go away draw us to a stream. Has long been not a bath, perhaps because l * n itch, so they claim to two bathrooms and drove us away, do not mind, we're away, fell back down on the grass looking at the sky, they just Son went dead guy pulled my hand:
Tao and you see two children under do?
I have to stop you like, then go
Both children go for fun
So the two of us crept under step two children, hiding behind a bush, our eyes glued to the front of the fairy scenes.
Suddenly I saw told me Mind
- Ha back to watching them it follow?
Ha looking around me and said, where they do not follow, you stand guard for me, these guys did not dare hypocritical do anything but fear. But if they come to see better than stars.
Then you naturally speak jeans slipped, perhaps because so many days confined to her sometimes peeled Delacour provocative pop up, today children with red slips. Kids hand in hand and scratched l * n sniff, apparently satisfied with his smell l * n, I nodded and murmured a park sit piss, piss flowing language xe xe a while and then stop . I turned her back to me so I can see my ass e * t like apples peeled white duo, looks like you constipated so I looked furniture e * t hole protrude a little brother dom protruding indented. while I pee, I Tam Ha is also timely pants and pulled out a white paper on the moon with a little brown brown seconds. Ha suddenly I saw you asked
You're months you?
yeah but almost over, some itching l * n today too must wash a little
- You sure these guys are out there rape you right that itch.
- Heck, my daughter said this group that ate à

Saying so commonplace commonplace two children burst into laughter tickled Alexandria and jerk the cloth on his left apart. We are a phen look no ones eyes breasts, buttocks at Liu, fluttered in the sunshine, seemed tired after a while I pause two hands lying beside a stream, breasts lifted the sky, each one of you will just , it is as Kieu Thuy Van, ten ten distribution integrity, nannies any such children are left cau toned, bright red nipples, challenging the high cultivate, l * n em Ha, the subsidence sputtering a little hairy, this time laugh more than a little urine flows out, sticky on, small chest shaking as the water droplets wet the afternoon sunlight sparkled like gems, L * n Kids Heart is dense as a jungle , long black hairs sprouting hard hunting to near the navel. lie once you start down two bath, perhaps a little strange because it should nh you only dare squat two waterfront and water to cut wash l * n, both of you are washing l * n carefully and charm, from the dishwasher side of the ball outside the two children were then moi moi two edges in the lower half you try and downs in the water to dissolve plaque l * n, then to wash armpits and nipples, in the light sunny afternoon two children appeared dim as the fairies do show us enthralled, no longer remember where we are, do not ever remember my self back on his stripped and jumped into the shower to tell him , two children shrieking in surprise, quickly put his hand over his bare chest and deep down, I shouted Ha bolder:
- What are you doing ? Who allowed him to do this role?
Now my b ** i proudly built high up, one hand undid my b ** i beg
I give him two baths pleaded with him there
Do not know because I saw my b ** Or because i saw the least my brain that forms after a meaningful look between you, I saw you Ha embarrassing turned away and muttered:
- Like, every bath, one wants
I filled the stadium through improvised a poem
The stream two fairies mellitus
Pearl white buttocks and water flowed
L * n pink and black feathers constellation
Both body you paint a picture.
I do not question what he added to automatically step into the water, but two children howled laughing, splashing in my face and a hand covering breast, one hand covering l * n goes ashore, threw clothes and ran away, Ha remaining before running I looked back at me a meaningful look, I just keep seeing double vo round butt, covered in white peeled my spring water droplets glistening under the late afternoon sun.
In the afternoon we packed up the supplies and then return, a pretty far way. Be a considerable distance away, I cry to forget xi Center Phil bath and suggested that I return to receive. I was busy flirting Ha so I do not want to go back, see how Son took the proposal back of you mind, and I to the younger Ha returned, but the road is far colder weather, the night on the plateau fall down very presto, you cold call and demanded Ha rest, I said it was getting dark and not have to hurry up, they must sleep outside forest loss, but I do not agree and forced me to sit down with you, you said vague
- Why so cold today
- Ha cold, then hugged him here, I half jokingly
I did not say anything just looked at me with the eyes amorously
- You me hand warmers offline

Ha said, then put his hands in my pockets, it's cold but I felt he would be hot and cock slowly waking up. At the time I could only put his arms around me, kissed on the neck, cheeks and red lips devoured her.
- Do you love me?
- I love you long time with all my heart
After saying this sentence my eyes away from long-term investments, dreamy and one thing I could not believe that happened. Ha hands pull cord jacket and moved up to reveal the high cultivate breasts attractive white circle, I quickly hooked kissing the breasts, a slightly sweet aroma gradually penetrates the flesh, I opened his mouth to suck on the nipple Ha, I like pass out with joy in feeling back to the period of childhood. Kissing is a moment I felt uncomfortable because I kept aloft cu in pants, I went quietly off double zipper cock out and inserting your handheld Ha on, I took my cu lingered a moment, then said :
- We had to go far away
- Despite long as we love each other really
Just say my hand just slipped into the pants Ha, Ha nice ass sometimes, it's soft and warm, just rubbed me just squeeze into the expedition and hit a few hairs e * t ram assembly, Feeling slightly disgusting I quickly pulled his hand back and rotate you reached into l * n, I feel a full hand viscous water.
- You sir, we not only missed the guys caught it dead
Although explorers want more depth, but lost both inspiring to hear these two words, I regretfully withdrew his hand and return with me. Along the way you told me about his first love. Your boyfriend's name as civil defense school, his task is just point the police, but because he could not live up to do more work as motorcycle taxi transportation to cave, just as he started to 11 out of home, walking around the halls, from 1 to 2 am is when the guests started ế cave home. Take them to school and find motels eat them in the morning it was a normal working day of a civil defense team members. On that day, I met a cave School named Lien old sex manga, it was nearly morning and still no one. After a few provocative gaze, Union Pass School rented a vacation home in the Gia Lam. Schools told: I want to turn out the lights old Union but I am sure to let.
Into the room just as you are wearing the animals do whatever I want. I slowly strip and the old Union although old nicknamed Union but I was very young, my face capital expenditure? Fifteen to sixteen years old but full of wrinkles etched tired of Orgy estate new. I took out a basin of water and a towel Chie slowly starting brother mop toe, thigh and groin gradually beams up, I rub gently wipe around the groin and carefully wipe the edges after finishing the front especially double breast, I started flipping people and carefully wipe the back, I sometimes coronary my butt off to big start then carefully wipe holes e * t * e and the center hole and l t * n, when I started coming here mop where geez moan as pleasure, as he felt the hole l * e * t and n were relatively clean. I catch em are pointing up e * t out of all coronary Double sized buttocks and began to lick the hole e * t, as long as you are tickled and happy when I'm licked so delicious, I hit a fart release. discovered the taste of smelly fart flowing lap that children eat porridge afternoon again on my tongue a taste hard to describe my work out saliva filled mouth, I swallow thirstily soundly and continued to lick faster, you start first squirmed and moaned, boil your stomach tube ọc, then bup, bup a pile of shit to fill my mouth spray material. I woke, porch, a smoking car division is working at full speed, the smell of rot is spreading throughout the house. The sound of broken fragments are moaning like the sound of her daughter.


Thank you for leaving valuable comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

free auto backlink, tao backlink, tao backlink chat luong cao mien phi