Vici

Vietnam time

Translate

Dec 25, 2016

The story follows the dramatic 2016



From Syria to fight the terrorists crashed the car in Nice, France, the journalist has traveled the world to capture the most outstanding news of the year.

Confront police
The girl stood in front of police cordon of riot is considered the symbol of the movement for the rights of people of color in America. Photo: Reuters

"A woman was standing still, calm, wrong length skirt flutters in the wind, while two police officers are moving Riot", Jonathan Bachman, Reuters recalls.

"When I was assigned to report on the protests in Baton Rouge (Louisana state capital, US) after the police shot dead Alton Sterling. I am turned against Ieshia Evans, shoot police and protesters confronted each other ".

"There are voices behind 'Do not stand there, they're catching people on the street,'" Bachman said. "I turned around, looked to the right and saw a girl standing in the middle of the road. I knew what was going to come. Police arrested her going. I quickly photographed ".

"When returning the car, view images on your computer, I knew that I just took a picture with the weight. However, I do not doubt that the image is so contagious. I am glad that it has encouraged discussion of this important issue in America. "


Torn veil
After the US-led coalition liberated Souad's village in northern Syria Hamidi, from rebel hands Islamic State (IS), 19-year-old girl happily tear niqab headscarf was forced to wear since 2014 Photo: Reuters

"I feel I have freedom," Hamidi said after swapping black hooded towel to towel wrapped red head. "They forced us to wear it, so I tore off to eh angry".

Rodi Said, photographers take pictures Hamidi, was traveling to the village of Syrian democratic forces (SDF) Liberation and bumped her back to the village 19 years old.

Village IS Am ADASA been occupied since 2014, as well as many other villages in Syria and Iraq. IS place more strict regulations on civilians here, including regulations on dress.
x3C!-- ads --x3E
We will punish those who do not follow the law, sometimes forcing them to dig graves for several days. Since SDF recaptured, our lives have to say moiHamidi page
Sitting in the house, still afraid Hamidi said there IS days back.

"I want to wipe them from memory," she said. "I wish every place is the IS controls are released, people are free to live as we do now."

"For me, the image shown Hamidi strong personality, the way she declared free, free from the specter of the past. It is time to overcome a fear of religious persecution ", Rodi concluded.


shackles
"I wandered in Ahmedabad (Gujarat state's largest city, India) everyday photography and found workers are pulling heavy cables, thought would be a few frames recorded nice but not enough light so I waited "photographer Amit Dave recalls.

The children and children of other workers who are playing in the street. Only one baby sit alone makes Dave Wondering why. Shivani, 15 months old, is trying to get rid of nylon rope in the word "attention" on the leg wrap, tied to a rock next to the construction site.

Barefoot, both dusty, little girl outdoors at 9 hours in temperatures reaching 40 degrees Celsius. Sarta Kalara, Shivani's mother, said there was no option other than to force you into stone, dress me cry because she and her husband have to make a living by digging holes to bury cables in cities and wages $ 3.8 a stack.

I forced my feet to get to the street it is not bovine. New big boy of three and a half years old, looks are not you. Full site access to them, I have no other choice. I did it to keep the police said toanKalara
Child workers in India often live with their parents for the next 7-8 years, and he was sent home with grandparents. Kalara said site management ignored her take her with you.

"They do not care about us or the kids, they just do a great job of interest has not," said Kalara.


meet Trump
Strange expression of a Donald Trump supporters to meet him Photo: Reuters
"The few that met her as if he was a rock star for the masses that she is scared something," said photographer Brian Snyder.

In fact, Robin Roy is a fervent advocate for US President-elect Donald Trump.

She wore a T-shirt printed with the word: "Omaba, he got fired. Please vote choosing Trump as president in elections in 2016 ", waiting to be met at the Trump own campaigning. She was very happy when he shook hands and chatted.

"Photographer is limited in the event of election campaign of Donald Trump. Most photographed only from the sidelines or behind the scenes with size 400 mm lens, "Snyder recalls.

"After Trump spoke, a small group of reporters allowed to stage image recording he walked along the railing. I took this photo with a short lens (50mm) from the stage, Trump looked over his shoulder. "


Lonely corpse in Syria
"He looks so lonely, lying alone on the table, clothes covered in blood. It was Mahmoud Baraka, 11, were killed in air strikes to Douma, Eastern Ghouta area under rebel control by the Syrian government forces are trying to recapture. Mother and boy's brothers were also injured in the air strikes. Dad and two of them died in the attacks last year, "the photographer said Bassam Khabieh.

"That day, the city suffered many raids. I'm going to raid targets when a new attack starts. I am hiding in a building waiting for the strike is over. Then I put the room to where people go bury victims ".

"Baraka was sent there. They are waiting to get to relatives wrapped, I prepare the body shroud. A boy who tried to straighten out the foot, but it was hard with certainty again, "said Khabieh.

"A neighbor went looking grandfather Baraka, who are working on the outskirts of the city, so he got her determination. I waited but also civil defense body decided to move back home to his grandfather before. "

"I go with them. His people home, could not believe the last grandchild of the deceased son also died. He wept bitterly. Baraka's grandmother and relatives cried. They shouted: 'Why are you leaving me lah Mahmoud, why?'. Air of misery ".

Mahmoud's body was taken to the local mosque, where people prayed for the boy. The neighborhood kids gathered around the remains, Mahmoud looked one last time before the body was moved to the cemetery burial.

Drug suspects Philippines
A Filipino girl hugging lover cry. This guy was a mover unidentified motorcycle shot dead. Photo: Reuters

Czar Dancel photojournalist recalls 6 that night who was assassinated in Manila, including Michael Siaron, Olayres lover, 29-year-old. He was a man unidentified motorcyclist shot dead.

"I have closely followed the raids of suspected drug-related crimes in the Philippines for several months. Journalist and photographer of many organizations and closely together that night, "said Dancel.

"Siaron was the 7th, is also the last one was shot dead that day. Whenever approached the scene, I was shocked. I took some kind of prior notice Olayres Siaron holding body to the heart, crying ".

Olayres said "a friend informed Michael was shot". She rushed to. Olayres Siaron admitted using drugs but denied him the drug trade because they are very poor, eat breakfast this morning concerned.

"They have to kill is not worth living, who are a threat to society as harmful to other people, not the innocent," said Olayres. "I do not need others to pity, nor need to know about our president. I know he does not like those addictions. There are, I hope they treat properly the true crime ".

When asked what she would like to remind the president, said Olayres

Let's eradicate drugs rather Humans


France crashed truck
Photo doll lying next to a dead body became a symbol terrorist attacks by truck in Nice. Photo: Reuters

"When I was at home, resting after weeks of strenuous coverage of the Championship European Football 2016. A colleague calling from Paris, said that a truck crashed into a crowd in central Nice. I think it is a normal traffic accident, not the kind of news we or deliver ".

"Suddenly, I get a notification on your phone. Authorities say happened an attack. I do not have time to think, then took a camera jumped out into the road motorcycles, "Eric Gaillard recalled.

"I do not ride on the scene was, had stopped the car. I discovered a body lying along the roadside. Looking back on the rearview mirror, I saw bodies scattered series behind. There were about a dozen people dead, some covered with tablecloths taken from a nearby restaurant. Police and armed troops surrounded the scene of chaos ".

"Conditions are very difficult at that time, it was dark, the police tried to prevent us from working. Some people also want to hit me, someone threw rocks at me. The situation was chaotic, "Gaillard said.

Doll pictures he took were widely shared on the network, and is often accompanied with the caption says the doll is next to a child's body is covered in a blanket of emergency. But in reality, no one is sure about the age of the victim.

"With that size, I do not think that a child's body. I do not know why the doll back there, "Gaillard said. "Is it the body of a father or mother accompany their children, should have the doll there? Or someone has placed the doll there for a reason or another? People constantly ask me the same question. "

"When you go to a war zone, you know it's hostile environment, you know that would have seen the tragic scene. But I was shocked by what I saw that night, because it's my city, Nice, 500 meters from my house, on one occasion ".

Thank you for leaving valuable comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

free auto backlink, tao backlink, tao backlink chat luong cao mien phi