Vici

Vietnam time

Translate

Dec 25, 2016

Melaleuca forest in summer


Kết quả hình ảnh cho  hoc sinh xe dap trong rung tram


Red rock serpentine path to poverty from my village to the town about three-four kilometers. Two roadside throughout the lush mangrove forests, vast. Melaleuca trees reaches 5-6m altitude, covering both road cool.

Who ride, walk through the mangrove forest as thought you are walking through the tunnel, which penetrates the skin cool breeze was cool to hear.
x3C!-- ads --x3E
Both summer, six months of sunshine, the village I go to work, go shopping. Students go to school ... the daily town without someone demur, though blazing hot summer sun. When going through the mangrove forest, motorcyclists and vehicle deceleration to slow down to look dark gray shade soothes the eyes. They listened to the birds chirping, chirping, and feel the fresh cool breeze on a remote fly back, shook the leaves rustling sounded. The "she-he" elementary students tandem cycling in rows along the sidewalk, lighting up of two parts: Blue, white uniforms as a border at a distance.

One day, I had to walk out of town. I had a limp on black asphalt sauce is "exposed" his burning hot summer sunlight harshly. I raised my head, only saw electric poles and wires along as cross spider, not a shade of green. I wish to quickly return to passing cool melaleuca forest.

About to mangroves, I put a hat, looked around to welcome flame as melaleuca forest. And I sit under a big mangrove root, catch the wind is blowing from the far left was a tiny whispering that listening pleasure inside! ./-

PHÙNG KIM THỌ.
Thank you for leaving valuable comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

free auto backlink, tao backlink, tao backlink chat luong cao mien phi