Vici

Vietnam time

Translate

Dec 15, 2016

My beloved wife

Kết quả hình ảnh cho vo yeu

7th quiet afternoon, sitting lonely midnight black HP laptop inside 16 in the game play trailers stale old Shogun: Total War. Library quite empty today, but tomorrow is Sunday. People worry about going out all right, did not learn who sat where. What the vast library. Almost everyone has his own corner.
Around me ó also a few people. Who the guys on, I would not mind rays. These days, my little niece suddenly snubbed me a creepy way. I do not know why anymore. Across the room every time she played, I have the distance with me.

Sitting gaming, thought of him. I hook up the old software nokia lately seen a message asking why she kept the two so far? She said, in fact, she has one thing to say to me but my fear is sad because she has a crush on one guy went to school with him. Do not you want to continue to the days with my sight again.

When finished reading the news, my heart flipped over again. Sometimes I think my times and I love each other, and the latter will try to dress for the wedding family. Mini look around, no one. Drag glasses, I put his head on the table, light the tears rolling down my face. Running down my mouth, quietly licked his lips, oh it's so salty. I cried one long moment, and then out. 1 hour to me why the whole black ....

Looking up, looking around as something vague, vague. Then turn was startled when a man besides. I thought it was a ghost !. It turned out that one little girl, dressed in accounting school is here. Looking at her when she is suddenly lifted his eyes and found that I was looking at her. I quickly put gaze elsewhere.

Chappy! She desirably slightly on my shoulder. Hand held out a white paper towel. He died, I cried forget washcloths. Terrible shame. I accepted, but the chassis bent down. mumble thanks as a kid.

Only then held nothing, and evening. Turn off the laptop into backpack, standing up are turned again to look at her. Eh, this story, right? Islam came not give much thought, now see is quite beautiful. So sit back. Desirably girl, she studied accounting, right?

- Yeah, why do not you?

- Not sure you ask for it. I learned a few years then?

- In his first stop, do you?

- Last year the UK already, preparing unemployed graduates and about to ...

I smiled as my joke.

- At right, have you eaten?

- Well, ate. I eat instant ...

- I see, why do not you go play weekend which says study here? Industrious about?

- Why do not you know someone. I learned that his new!

So that's that, a little sit down with you, I know you called Spirit. A cute name. I left it at home tomorrow. Daughter Highlands, White spent so vile ...

Talk to me for a while, I also invite you for a drink. This hour cafeteria was closed, outside her school has a lot of vendors, but I honestly think that unhygienic should never want to drink there. Thinking 1 back, I decided to carry you to drink a cafe near the school that I and flood you or drinking, no helmet, but I definitely will not so the police encounter. And we entered the restaurant. Staff here are familiar to me already. When the call is finished dishes, I immediately told the staff to open the country music listeners.

Folk songs, super cool soundtrack that even 10 years from now, sure I still like them.
From there we are together, would be the phone together, every day I message. Every time I have referred to the library where they have not asked? If so, I went to sit educated persons, students, if not, I shake you down. Yes when I was ready to buy one give me smoothie.

I am also the children. can meet another girl, a mood of farmers will revolt. I will feed you, and will be happy with you. then they go their separate strengths. But perhaps the pain from the ones she made that thought disappeared in me.

During the day I learn, have fun, and night. I thought about him. I brought her my story and to tell me. But of course, these details do not or will not say.

Sympathy for my brother, who exclaimed lifted up your voice so sweet, it eased somewhat in me.

Each time night falls, there is nothing to do, I ran to the dormitory, calling me a ride down the streets. Then carry me accompanied by a dish of fried dumplings that I like. Time goes so slowly, I also worry for learning, also worried about the idea, also to lx to read some articles entertainment, also watch football. and every time I see you sad.

And then, I regard you as a sister. Every time I have to go shake em play. Dinner, coffee, watch a movie or go buy something something in the supermarket.

That day, my birthday, my friend we held in the evening. The morning, just like any day, I still go to school normally. De lunch just arrived home, I call.

- He huh, he did not have in the room? Children through play dentist. I called in the voice so sweet.

Come home from school so tired, I was about to stop now. But I went back, have something for him nè.

Maybe a birthday present, I have already told not to give gifts. So tired of thinking must be yes only. But in that yes it has dished out exasperation.

Rolling blackouts, 2p after the children were present. I was a little surprised, why you coming so early. Air out I was out on the alley waiting, just waiting for me in that I called.

On the one hand you pile food bag under. It turns out that today they will cook lasting funding. It's interesting.

So go out, I'm looking to buy 3 bottles of beer. 1 bottle to me, and I 2 bottles.

Banquet disabled, 2 brothers laughed happily. Everybody says the same spend, it is true that there are other beer, helping people do more cheery.

I also do a bit of beer in reeling, I hastily pulled the thick blanket, spreading out, grabbed a pillow and lie, what about me sitting against the wall. I see your face in the water flushing her skin moon.

So I just closed my eyes, NV 2 hands on his head, and talk about my plans for you to hear. Tell me life lessons. Then suddenly when I turned around I saw lying next to me. I said I tired ah. I say I'm a little dizzy, I'm not used to drinking beer.

Then I like somnambulist, turned to hug you and kiss you. I surprised about that and also gradually lips, kiss me do not know, and I must put real tongue to kiss you later. After 1 back, I stopped to look at me, I opened my eyes and looked at me.

I am sure, that you want to do his lover ko? - She smiled and said. Want a long time ago ... Well, it turns out I have long agreed that I did not know, thought I was her only sister
That afternoon, we kissed and exchanged kisses. Where silhouette star grandchildren died. When kissing you, not your child's silhouette appeared in my mind anymore. I did not have to prepare for a new love affair.

Farmers rise instinct, I put hands on my breasts, but it's not easy. I stopped to kiss me, my arms stopped and said: "do not do that he à! Respect me, right! ". I am sure, he respected me but has never respected me anywhere.

Then we hugged, kissed and ... just go there. I can not go on when you are not prepared.

Later that evening I led you along and announced she was my girlfriend. My grandchildren are there, and rejoice when I have a boyfriend. Honestly, compared to my grandchildren, I do not lose anything? Except in place, my nephew wealthy and understand me more than you.

And from that we love each other, we are together all the time when spare, spend time together talking and learn more. And just so, just so ... until one day, my niece called me and I went rinsing area need poetry play. In the land of poetry is nothing that needs to play. But only, occasionally had the opportunity to play one poet once said. 2 bikes, scooters 1 unit, 1 car running the tape. Now me and she's normal, but in it, but playful gesture as in the past no longer exists. And both me and she knows it.

4 am comes, to need poetry also near 10h. It's lavender. We decided to rent two rooms, and two pairs of pairs 1 room. Now I'm sure I'll go to bed with me, and I'll sleep with her boyfriend. But when sorted, the children and grandchildren boyfriend spent 1 room. And this makes me ask surprised, and angry with me. I do not know anything other than silence.

That night, we organize party at her room. Grilled squid, beer, soft drinks ... Kids oil ban soft drinks, but then moments later forced the children also drink a few beers. and then when it's time wreak party everyone drunk. I though to drink less, but very difficult to say. I kite prevention em, I vomited a lot.

I said I took nightgown for me, dressing me in the bathroom, but I found a long process, type of nostalgic appalled not see me, unfortunately I could also open up, in a very beautiful dress.

I helped my children to bed and blanket and sat watching me sleeping. I slept so cute. Now, I like men haunted, dark thoughts running about with me. And then, I lay next to me, put his hand and pulled me through the open virtual natural breasts for you, you seem to know but because of sickness can not resist. And then I kissed you, you kissed me. but kisses it something it's not really intense. I lay hold me, put his hand on your chest touches the back of your mouth you do not mumble, not him. Hearing those words, I am like a drunken man regained consciousness. I left her in my arms and say sorry to you.

That night was warm. And I'm also sure she and her boyfriend had already. And there is something I feel sad moment to think about that. But then there is the story of her alone, I have no right to interfere, just look forward to not having the right people I love who I am picking flowers through happiness.

3 am I awake, I'm not lying next to me. I was sitting watching me. I told:

- Why not take the baby to sleep.

- I can not sleep

- Do you still mad at me about this question eh

- No! Islam emerged he do anything to you, you also know all that. I just said no strength to stop

- I said, please do not sit anymore. Come here to me hold you away. I again into the blanket, lying on my lap. My breasts tight circle. But I have not seen it, but just touch through the thin fabric I could feel how great it is. It applies to my chest made me feel revved up all over him. And I kissed you. I kissed him back real strong response. Now I know better.

Silent one moment, I had spoken out. Brother, or do sex alone that he go home.

I was a little surprised to hear you say that. I asked:

- Why do you think so?

I answered:

- Why I believe you, and I want to give him.

- But you and I miss ko later married, then that's my disadvantage that

Are you sure, just to be that to him. What you can later also satisfied.
At that lies next to me, the part I like flaming fence you want to be discovered. You and I are working, turned on each other. I am a full-body hug my momentum pushed, pressed her breasts into my round stretch. My boy started to get a little warm blood beneath it gradually stretch pants.

See you again with loving eyes. She looked at me shy, and somewhat shy. I stroked her white cheek, then gave me a passionate kiss. I kissed hard, breathing hard, and started squeezing me. Situated on top of me, I started rubbing hands as Dasher hands on her breasts. It truly circular stretch. Beneath her thin shirt, I rubbed bent as if afraid it disappeared. A long time ago I have no feeling of ecstasy and happiness so. It was as if you were my wife, not as the petals through as I usually pick. I started, bend, bend and breathe more than enough style. I like the way you like BIM environment emit cries afraid rejoice mouth I heard that they are going to do.

When I did not know what heaven is, I gently pull 2 ​​the small seconds on your shoulder, I put the dress gradually downward. Silip small pants, white. So-smooth fabrics look great. When I glanced over my body. I like awakening, hurried shy hand covering double the rate of snow. I looked and sure, his wife must give her husband rather than blowing your view?

- But I still feel concerned about.

- Then later he missed taking ZE and not let him see you?

- Then later retrieve it different.
I laughed because my sentence that I hug you and kiss you again awarded. Monitor stirred again. My what a beautiful child. It fits my physique. You are beautiful. Just kiss me, I silently thanked him for heaven when the girl I like fairies so.

Kiss on the neck, to bend your ear. And when the two breasts. I wash my head, as if to push me too hard on, again as if to pull me out of my two breasts. Now my breathing began to sound better, I cried meaningless noises. u, err ... But it's not great, but I still audible. And know that you do not seem to know how to come around again.

I put my hand inside her pants pretty small, I bent forward like a longer want to touch again want to dodge. Plenty of water underneath. I like a man skilled hunters, bird gently pull the pants off you, lift your feet off 2. Scan my little boy started his day em. Convention countries do all the small boy. In this position I like lying on his brother, one hand rubbing the chest, one hand, the small correction to the last he wiped his outside me, tongues are still operate the remaining breast.

Yellow lights light sleep, as automakers add something inside me revved up. When he put on, I winced. I realized that I quite painful, but quite a lot of water but now if I do not, the pain will overwhelm you and make sure subconsciously they will dry out. I am as afraid of it, hastily pressed the boy inside me. But just take one piece, I like being a lump of something that makes me come back no more. Realized it was the film my daughter life. I like to awaken the mind, the subconscious to overwhelm me. Small but just awakened in 3s is short and then I deflower you. I like nát up in a choked, roasted red my face, my hands dug into my back sharply. Enough to leave one scratch mark on my back.

Just leave it, I kiss you. 1 minute, 2 minutes, and little did you gasp. Below I try only moved slightly, there are still many countries. I clicked lightly, but I quietly grimaces that accompanied the full nát err ... my pleasure.
that morning, on the way back. I did not say one word to me. I do not understand why both, suddenly I felt disappointed. I felt like I was going to lose you so. I wanted to do something to hold you back, but in the final, I do not know what to do anymore. Just know silence, when everything is quiet ... On the other side, see my nephew said, laughing with my boyfriend understands me well enough how happy I am.

Summary 1 bit my niece's boyfriend. Looking very teen, from everything. House pretty, city monks, university I was at her age. I also hate at first, but found it to be friendly too, after his time with it also normal.

On arrival at everything as well as what is not. They're everyone dizzy. Each person's home. I arrived at my home as well as a sleep lethargy. As no longer know anything.

The next morning, wake up in a state of fatigue, do not let me forget that oral emergency contraceptive. Hurry to call you, but you did not come to the phone. Portable child car I ran straight past their batons seats you, then you you said you did not have in the room. But look out my sandals so well understood my children are avoided. Was one night to pay by 1 sex love stars?

If so, it would be the hit of the controller around me. Because right now, I need love more than sex. I do not want to just because of this that I and me apart. It's like something very romantic nhach. Then the person I feel exasperated scholarship. But then also only. I returned home, lying, and so I give you so much message a lot of love.

But things are also very warm special credit, when I discovered I was turning off the phone and my messages yet to be your machine ....
Each day that passes is a day heavy with me. Afraid to lose you there, but I'm afraid I have not seen for oral contraception, the many mutilated parts. I thought the prospect to me to have an abortion or adoption leave school, or go to my house to ask for marriage. Sure I brought shame to the family too.

Think so, but in my mind suddenly flashed a glimmer of hope. It's finding your schedule. I knew the day I go to school, but I never once suffering rather ask my classroom. What the school is large, there is little room to hundreds. Townhouse A, B, C .... Full style. Know where to find me!

I nibbled at my faculty office, to meet her secretary, I sure would like to print my classroom schedule. But she said, long classes. Now in doing? I used enough edge abrasion she finally let me in the timetable.

Knowing your child's classroom. I like opening flag in the abdomen. Noon that day, I had lessons at room x.x. I nibbled away early and stand in the front hallway stairs along my classroom, to wait for you. My heart always thrilled when I saw the shadow of someone distant as you. But all is not you!
x3C!-- ads --x3E
I waited forever, how many people go through, to go forward. Up and down, then you'll finally appear. You're so beautiful in the dress really suits you. Blue ribbon increasingly punctuated something very innocent in the morning. You see me, I see you. Then I hurried away. I like guys lost soul, then the mind I want to talk to you. But then again my feet froze. Can not put into words.

I entered the room, I stood there.

Both 2 knows that presence. But nobody told anyone. I picked up the phone, call me, but the phone did not ring. Lonely stood, until the school bell rang. I quietly walked down heavily cafeteria. Sitting in one corner, sipping red strawberry larvae sting

Wait, back to the team. Time passed very heavy. Afternoon and then, almost time for me to leave. I nibbled standing staircase, waiting for me. Come to think of me as a beholder. Stupor and innocent as children ....

This time I went with friends general, are you looking at me. I also look after you. I passed by, I follow the crowd wool walking behind me. Flood you know my brother a few kids. But it looks like they also do not dare to talk to me.

Sometimes I just separated from his friends. I hurry hurry, parallel em. Then whispered:

- Talk to him at all is it?

- What does not he H?
Hearing that, I like stunned. Did you change quickly so? Why are you so cold to me? And numerous questions flush gold in my mind.

I choked bitter: - Well, he just wanted to talk after all.

She looked at me, I look at you. I like sparkling eyes up, as if to have the tears flowed from my eyes so. I have not really feel anything?

And do you agree, we left one corner of the school yard. 2 children watched the leaves fall. By now I do not know what it is trees ...

- Do you have anything to say to you, the saying goes.

I was silent, my mind empty. I do not know what to say anymore. When at first I had to know how their questions, even while sitting here, next to me, I have nothing to ask.

A long time, I asked him: - Do you still love me?

I silence ... silence ... my air was heavy
Silent for a moment, I ask again:

- Do you have something to tell me?

I was silent as a child, not knowing what to say. I quietly shook his head ...

I stood up:

- That's all you here.

And so I walked. I just wait for the ball disappeared, I took out his phone and message: "do not understand why when having e a nothing to say. And if not met you, I know how the question for you. "

She answered me: "Then I call that talking."

So I quickly phoned me, pretty boy familiar music still playing every day. I alo. I hybrid silent. I said: "Do not say out loud that home!". After I finished, like awakening, I kept à yeah he took everything, say everything that I do not remember what I said then. I just sort of love you too, I miss you so much, I look forward to ours forever never apart ....
I was silent ... and then I said: "Actually, I also love you so much. But like I just lost something very important. And I'm very hard to describe. I need time. He let me time, if passed, I will come to you. And if not overcome. Sure ... "

After I finished, hurriedly snapping words such fear that they will disappear. Do not leave me. I need you in this life too .... And then you said, you know. Then the conversation ended at that ..

Since then, every day I wish I nt 1 good morning, afternoon, wish you good appetite, good night darkened. From time to time the true message of love words long. And finally my hard work paid off, you also reply back to me. Line short message but it has not put all of what I'm interested in: "I now walk around town I took you home!"

That night, I went earlier to nearly a half hour appointment. Sitting ball hit my fingers in front of universities. How many students walking around, someone to dinner, someone was waiting you. There are several meeting grouped'm talking ... And there are also many lovebirds sitting in the car waiting for the next lover.

You'll finally appear, you are so beautiful. Meet me, you smiled at me. Me too. I married very fresh. Then you on the bus, she hugged me, put his head on my shoulder while I have not ran off the field. How he passed the eye looked at me with curiosity ...

That evening, make an evening that I remembered. When I had to be me. Kids fun, innocence and began to eat KFC tui led many days in return little to eat ....
1 month later, we were happy together, absolutely intimate, but sex did not reappear 2nd Though I said a couple of times, and those times were you refused. 1 month wait, then why are you still one month no business. I was late every 6 days. I confess to me.

Yes, I am happy 1 month, 1 month happy but also a month of anxiety. Worried because I have not oral contraception, worried because I'd imagine if you are pregnant future, how will you !? And so my first months of anxiety and waiting.

Perhaps you, too, but outside, meet me you were having fun, but inside, I always worry evening. Is there a message for me the night I'm not the words that you will meet very worried, afraid that I was pregnant.

Me too, I began to search online manifestations of pregnancy and child torture. I have not seen urination? There are not nauseous? and absolutely do not have that expression. Hope ... in fear

7th day, if she was not there we decided to try pregnancy. And that day, said she pregnant rod ....

We like to crash, I cry a lot. I do not know how? Destroying or hold, then the future will be like? Then there is the love story continues 2 children beautiful as ever not?
Sorry guys. Last time I met too many things, too many things. Now that's done. The story one last time finally has its ending. The dentist you read and share.

At the news I get pregnant I really do not know what to do? And I cried a lot then. Then I encouraged me. And for me to decide to keep or abandon the baby. I cried a lot, 2 days after I told him I was going to quit.

I hurt, I'm more and more pain. I understand the feeling that it's like? Currency terrible crime. Then that day we went abortion. I cry, I hurt and I changed man since.

A couple of times I said, give me the news that he would leave. I beg you in pain? I promise I will compensate you more, will take care of you even more.

I quietly looked at me, and I'm also not far from acceptable. From there I take care of you, you make up for. The joy came back to me but also incomplete.

A couple of times, we go to my friend's birthday convenience. I drink a lot and drunk. I kite em on, wipe the face for me. In a drunken stupor I mention our children. Hear me, I'm as sore as if someone cut out this heart, my tears fall out, loved you, very sorry for you.

Then gradually drift time, I also started a school. Recently a foreign school, I lost my hearing, I have to do put my grand heaven with God.

Foreign gone but there is still much more connected. Most of the time my trade. 1 When I was in high school, every time out to play, or standing at the gate waiting for foreign me and for my money. 200 contracts, was also recovered enough to drink a glass of water syrup. I cry, cry in the dark. Then only one time, then I do not cry a couple of times to look though my mother cry, I wanted to burst into tears under. But I do not want to be one of the weak so I did not cry though my heart hurts both the mother not much less.

Rascally Saigon, I met you. Then a short time elapsed. And one night near the valentine day.

That night you were next to me, she looked at me lovingly. Me too. I'd never leave me, and I've never stopped loving you.

Maybe before you know, I'm a boy last night with many girls. But since you, I no longer know what is LX? I cherish, I cherish you. And I always keep my love.

I said, "Brother, maybe he gives us a charming sun met, 1 the grace to love each other. But maybe he did not give us the sun for a double unit then ". Speaking of this, I knelt in front of me. I suspect thousands do not understand what happened. Then I cried and said goodbye.

Perhaps I should eat cat meat, right? because my cat in the whole trouble.

I am surprised, did not understand what had happened. I said do not say! Or are you someone new! I shook my head not?

Or something ... I was not?

I finally convinced me forever as well tell me. Because abortion, I tried love me, but until now the guilt I could not love me anymore.

I am dumbfounded, my mind empty. My tears flowed out, though I know men do not cry. But I can not, my heart broke out. All too often you see. I am writing in tears ....

What should I do? I do not know either I only know silence. I knelt on forever, do not stand up, I cry and close your eyes do not look at me.

Then. Ever in romance I am weak, I kowtowing. But today, I decided a decision that until now I still do wish to go back to that time I begged you.

It was farewell em. True. And rightly so, for you know not? Until now did I realize, you are liberated like. I can not live life like mine? It's more comfortable for you with me.

I find pleasure during the day in a friend. Maybe you've heard all the "rules of the alternative." At the top it says on the song my mood
"I like to choose their own style of the lonely people
Well, well no. You have to choose the style of the lonely people
Go about not putting anyone welcome, dinner to no one to come along to the movies or restaurants or shuffle
His life is very boring, really boring ... "

I also like that during the day, even at night. Each night the children out of the shadows of my memories of you out of my mind. Then I cried silently. Holding the phone crying, again wanted message, again, no? Then the emotional reason it won. I then texted me. Reply to me, you said, "Let my heart be peace".

Well, I promise I will let you in peace. But then, one day, two day, then I would not be well compressed thought about you. I was texting.

I know, time has not come back happy, because I had decided then, and you also have all loved me. I told you so. If I pull for?

Then I told our order. By now I understand the feeling. The girl was her boyfriend left. And then they say that they are afraid of love. They do not believe love. And now I understand. At that time I did not notice the words they speak. But now I really understand.

Since I have a notion that. I'm afraid of love, I can know others, but love u! I do not dare to entrust 100% of my heart for it anymore. I'm scared, I'm scared. I fear once again came to me.

I've learned a lesson for themselves. But I'm sure, that lesson will never be forgotten forever.

"You are my life, but then you go away with me, and my life was meaningless?" - It's lost its way, lost its vitality and it is gradually withered.

I wish I could you come back to me, love me like the first day we are together. It's real nice.
1 months passed, my illusions in the river. How many questions in my mind rushing back, in the first of that month. I do not stop me nt, not only to stop gd good night. You answer me by omission. Omission that made me feel miserable original but it's stupid and I'm getting used to when you half-heartedly, I drop it over one side as if it never existed.

One morning, just like every day I thought about you skin away. She cried out to the pub neighbors started to drink one glass of water alley speak for fun. I am very consistent in advance, and that the girl was bathing and dressing because it is about to go to school.
Wait for it, I pulled out her cellphone to ask me gd had eaten.

- What are you doing? Eaten? 12 already.

- You eat right, he nè, he do not call me anymore or nt.

-Why so?

-At Because I felt so tired every time?

-Why? Why you can treat him like that? What did you do wrong you? I love you, I care about you, is so wrong? I say go, why did you change that?

I was silent for a few seconds. Me too, my body burning. I just want la loudly, shout. I wanted to know why? Could it be that the guilt that she had left the baby! When that was more years passed. Why in the same year again they still treat me. In recent months longer are you cold and impersonal.

- Okay, so I will speak the truth to him to hear .... These days, you and I are also less nc again, at nt re. Cause so much, in the last period I have met someone and I really have feelings for him. But when you break up, you also no longer in touch with him again.

I was going to say next, but I quickly interrupted.

- Okay, I'm going to stop here. He got it.

I hung up, perhaps it is the last cry I cry for you. But just recently, but certainly I would never cry for you anymore. Tears pouring, cutting hearts ache, as if someone had squeezed my heart so. I do not cry a lot, but only because of painful tears.

I did not expect such children to replace heart. And rightly so, I was the one guy lean, I'm not rich, I do not arch. I find other people right.

Fault is in me, I do not hold you been? Not by a fault in me, and I rather pleased. I told myself so, no need to wait for her neighbors anymore. I climbed into the car running around town, whether it's noon sun. I ran to the park, all vehicles and to sit perched. Park at noon but cool, but there is something slightly harsh made me a little tired.

Ever heard the boy friend.

- See, I told you already. Only then, it's new, but you do not ct you only have to believe. Just tell that you believe it for some reason it says. Light machine hours out yet! Only so possible, not sad lot.

Well, it's good. If you knew that, I would not love to do. Then now I have to. Think you are the best person I've ever loved. No doubt you also have the bad points, which point I left the worst is the long-term emotional to go through a new acquaintances.

Love star so strange? Check phone, they told her lover was not respecting the privacy. No checks, they went on a date with someone else nt.

Trust them, let them go out with friends, they have nice new people, but they are not constrained to have them facing the tragedy.

How to balance the love for her is built? How to balance everything, how to just have money, just love, friendship, and both had families? The problem is simple, but listening to the first issue.

Job! It's not easy to find one job that suits you!

It's not easy to be steadfast love!

It's not forever when friends are nice and always there for us when we needed.

Life is so! Born everyone has to suffer! In life there where one is born laughing immediately. Always cry at all.

Since that day, I erase my memories of what in me. Well, too bad I do not have you. In the past I promise to love you forever, I promise to take you as his wife. Yet now, I would not perform the promise. I'm a promise.

Pictures of you, phone, laptop, video of you. Tel number, I have to delete all messages. All…

I do not know pain, or what? But I like forget, only know pleasure and want to take you on the same. So I clicked so. Faster each time until I do not control their emotions, I was shooting inside me all things. 2 children are breathing. When the draw, I can see under the mattress had a few small blood streaks. I also fully understand that man my early life.

Just happy, just saw love you more. I made a promise to never leave you. But, while I always thought, I left quietly. I cried, tears rolling off me. I do not understand anything anymore, or at me? I turned the other way and just like crying, even comforted me, pat, hold you in my heart, I still cry

Thank you for leaving valuable comments

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to play this eye-opening video to uncover a strong little secret that can literally get you your own harem of beautiful women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete

free auto backlink, tao backlink, tao backlink chat luong cao mien phi